Learn the basic steps of Samba No Pé with Elise
Learn how to dance the famous basic step of Samba No Pé, a dance style coming directly from Rio de Janeiro!
- After a quick warmup (brazilian style!), you'll learn the basic movement of the feet (this step is called the "Miudinho", the "small" version of the basic step).
- Then, we'll add hip movement and practice with music.
- We'll continue adding arms movement and practicing with music.
- As a bonus, you'll have the explanation of full movement of the feet and hips (full basic step) and how to go faster.
- Finally, we'll see how to end nicely your basic step with different poses and arms positions.
- We'll practice basic step and poses together with music.
Note: All proceeds of video purchases from this channel are donated in full to a good cause via www.dance4children.be.
This means that by purchasing this video you are investing in your development as a student/teacher as well as contributing directly to the projects and beneficiaries that are supported by D4C.
You are free to choose a donation amount per video!
Thank you very much from the Dance4Children Team for your support!
Xxx Coralie, Tamy and Kim/Khalida
Important pricing notice: As Gumroad now complies to the VAT regulations for online purchases, a 20% VAT will beautomatically added to the total price chosen upon checkout for EU residents.
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Language: French (with English subtitles)
- Contents: 1 Video file
- Style: Samba No Pé
- Level: All Levels
- Instructor: Elise Samba
- Validity: Unlimited, download and streaming
Web links and Social Media:
- Website: www.sambabelgique.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/elise_samba_costumes
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sambashine
- Facebook Costumes: www.facebook.com/Elise-Samba-Costumes-380153875736572
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCSsNpWINWCDkMmgBwjroEQQ
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thank you very much for your support!
We wish you lots of movement joy with the videos.
You are heartily invited to our private FB Group www.facebook.com/groups/online4children for video updates, interviews, and Live sessions with our guest teachers!
Team D4C (Coralie, Tamy, Kim/Khalida)