How are you doing these days? If you feel like a bit of movement to stay warm (and healthy!), we've got you covered :)
Here are 3 super quick updates for you!
- This afternoon I did a little Q&A in our new Facebook Group (you can also view it via Instagram)
- Today is the last day to get a D4CMovePass for very cheap :) (5 EUR/month + VAT or more)
- This Saturday, 6th of Feb at 13:30 CET there's a FREE KB Basics FB Live Workshop with Dennis!
More details on these updates below.
I wish you an amazing week!
See you soon,
xx Kim/Khalida (of Team Dance4Children - Coralie, Tamy, Kim/Khalida :))
FB Live Update: February Q&A with Khalida
In this month's Q&A update
- Q&A for Saturday's FB Live workshop with Dennis (see below)
- All about our D4C Move Pass (get one today if you can!)
- A brief description of (almost :)) all our current D4C classes
- A bit of life advice (which I should also take!) from Kim/Khalida
and see you next month for more 'Live' Q&A time in our FB Group!
Final Day to get a MovePass for 5 EUR/Month!
As mentioned above, starting tomorrow (2nd of February) afternoon, the minimum donation for a D4C MovePass (aka streaming access to ALL our ONLINE4children videos) will go up from 5 EUR/month to 15 EUR/month
So if you want get yourself access to all the videos at once, this is your chance to get a D4C Move Pass at a super affordable price.
- While it will still be a great deal at 15 EUR/month, and even though the proceeds of all purchases are going in FULL to a very good cause, we are sending you this update to give you all (aka our first 100 followers, and our earliest supporters) an opportunity to - if you want - get access to all of our videos at a super duper affordable price, as an extra thank you for supporting us in our earliest start-up days :)
- If you get yourself a D4C MovePass, Gumroad will ask you to enter a monthly donation amount manually (so you'll need to type in a number, even if it is the same as the suggested amount)
- Very important: For most EU residents, Gumroad will automatically add a VAT(BTW/MWSt) percentage on checkout, before you finalize your subscription. You can generate a VAT(BTW/MWSt) invoice from your receipt (there will be a button in the email to do this) for your tax administration.
- Once you choose a monthly donation amount, it will remain the same for you indefinitely - even after the price goes up for newer subscriptions.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time - or ask me (Kim/Khalida) to do it for you.
- If you re-subscribe after cancellation, it will be at the newer (higher) minimum donation price.
- You will need a Paypal account or a Credit Card to sign up for a D4C MovePass
That's it! All the D4C MovePass details in a row :)
If you have any questions about any of this, simply reply to this email and I (Kim/Khalida) will do my very best to help you out.
Thank you so much for your support!
We wish you tons of fun with these classes, the current as well as the upcoming ones :)
Last but certainly not least:
Speaking of upcoming classes..
FREE KettleBell Basics for dancers with Dennis this Saturday!
All the details:
- Time/Date: THIS Saturday 13:30 CET
- Teacher: Dennis Gryncewicz of Sportcoaches.be
- Duration: 30 minutes (including warmup/cool down)
- Where: www.facebook.com/groups/online4children (be sure to get access before the weekend!)
- What: KettleBell Basics Workout for ALL levels
- You'll need: a Kettlebell (or weight/substitute), a yoga mat and a sip of water (or two) :)
- Price: FREE via FB Live this weekend - after that: 5 EUR (or a bit more) to get the recording.
What if you cannot join on Saturday?
- The workshop recording will stay available in the FB Group during the weekend for FREE
- After that, you can buy it 'for keeps' via www.gum.co/kbbasics for a donation of 5 EUR (or more!)
- If you have a D4C Move Pass, you'll get automatic streaming access to the video recording after the weekend
Interview with Dennis Gryncewicz on Strength and Health
Enjoy, and feel free to share!
We wish you an amazing week,
and see you this Saturday, 13:30 CET!
Much love from us all,
xx Team D4C - Coralie, Tamy, Kim/Khalida (and the girls from Caméléon Philippines)